The British Queen / King William IV
The British Queen stood a few yards from the Prince Albert at no. 76 Biggin Street. According to Smith (1991) this house existed from at least 1852; its number was originally 81, but renumbering at some time changed it to 76.
Last orders was called on 12th November 1975, but it would be four years before the building was finally demolished to make way for a new development.
The King William IV was two doors down at no. 72. Dating from at least 1847, this house closed early in 1979 and was demolished along with the British Queen in November of that year.